Imprinted 2 TSP 10ML Oral Syringe
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 250 - 250 and pay only $0.96 each
- Buy 500 - 500 and pay only $0.84 each
- Buy 1000 - 1000 and pay only $0.70 each
- Buy 2500 - 2500 and pay only $0.68 each
- Buy 5000 or above and pay only $0.63 each
|Put your logo or message on this 2 TSP Oral Syringe|
Product ID: 84840
Product Size: Approx. 4.75" L
Imprint Area: No greater than 2"W x 0.25"H
• Dropper is calibrated in 1/2 TSPs and 2/10 MLs (1 to 10 MLs)
• Ideal for giving liquid medication to infants and toddlers.
• Specially designed gasket material prevents plunger from sticking.
• Calibrations are large and easy to read. Easy see through for accuracy
• Latex Free.
• All of our syringes are BPA free.
• BPA free!
• Dont need the imprint? See the non-imprinted version. No minimums!
After watching this video, test your skills with a practice activity! Go to http://www.alliedhealthtools.com Intended Audience: Allied Health Students. In this video, students are introduced to a three step process to reading syringes. This process can be applied to a broad variety of syringes. By the end of the lesson, students will be able to: • Identify and interpret the graduation marks on various syringes. • Determine the amount of medication in various types of syringes.
LearningTools:...After watching this video, test your skills with a practice ac...