Imprinted 2 TSP Medicine Spoon with Handy Hook
|Put your logo or message on this 2TSP Spoon - Imprinted Graduations|
Product ID: 74024
Product Size: Approx. 5"L x "W x 0.50"D
Imprint Area: No greater than 2.5"W x 0.25"H
Pill Box Colors: Blue, Green, Natural
• Dropper is calibrated in 1/4 and 1/2 TSPs. Also in MLs (1 to 10 ML)
• Ideal for giving liquid medication to infants and toddlers.
• Handy Hook attaches to any glass or other round object.
• Calibrations are large and easy to read.
• No-spill cap on end allows for easy portablility.
• Durable plastic is top-shelf dishwasher safe.
• Dont need the imprint? See the non-imprinted version. No minimums!
Watch more Know Your Medications videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/388481-How-to-Spoon-the-Right-Medicine-Dose You may be getting too much, or too little, medicine if you're still using a kitchen spoon to take your cough or cold syrup. Make sure you and your loved ones get the proper dose by following these steps. Step 1: Use measuring cap Use the measuring cap that comes with the liquid medicine. These are marked with the correct dosage for adults and children. Tip Don't use kitchen spoons to measure dosage. Participants in a study under-dosed by 8.4 percent when using medium-sized spoons and overdosed by 11.6 percent when using larger spoons. Step 2: Keep a dosage spoon Keep a dosage spoon on hand. If you've lost the measuring cap or your medicine doesn't come with one, you'll still be able to accurately measure your dose. Tip Clean the spoon with soap and water between uses. Step 3: Try a measuring dropper Try a measuring dropper or dosing syringe to get the right dose, especially when treating small children. Rest easy, knowing that you and your loved ones got the right amount of medicine. Did You Know? Spoon dosing is one of the major causes of pediatric poisonings.
How to Spoon t...Watch more Know Your Medications videos: http://www.howcast.co...